- Excellent oral communication skills, phone skills a plus
- Strong work ethic, ablility to fully commit to the job
- Ability to adhere to a high standard of professionalism
- Ability to work well with others and respect an organizational hierarchy
- College degree or related experience *not required* but are a plus
In our current market environment, many of the firms historically known for their exceptional training programs have since all but eliminated them. Our Client, a well-known independent financial organization located in Manhattan’s Financial District, is seeking hard-working individuals interested in a career in sales to participate in their Stock Broker Training Program. They have recently invested considerable capital into the program, ensuring its longevity and strength.
This 6-8 week program is a direct route to a position as a Senior Broker with our Client. Those who complete the Stock Broker Training Program typically become Senior Brokers after the first year.
The Client’s Stock Broker Training Program has lucrative opportunities available for hard-working, highly motivated individuals with an interest in financial sales. Now is your chance to:
Get sponsored for the Series 7 and 63 exams
- Our client has partnered with Greico Financial Training Institute, platinum in the securities licensing and corporate training industry for over 17 years to prepare stock broker trainees with the best education and training in the marketplace today. Greico Financial Training Institute holds securities licensing training programs at our client headquarters on an ongoing basis and candidates receive unparalleled support to ensure examination success.
Receive paid in-house training
- Our Client offers Stock Broker Trainees compensation before they take their licensing exams as well as after they become licensed and begin to generate prospects and open accounts as registered representatives of the firm. During this process, the Stock Broker Trainees are provided with prospecting training, sales-training, and of course ethics and compliance training.
Learn from and work alongside seasoned professionals and make invaluable industry contacts
- Many of the Client’s employees are Wall Street veterans, having joined from some of the most well-known firms in the industry. The skill-set of the Financial Advisors and Brokers there runs from wealth managers to investment bankers. Employees are encouraged to contribute to a synergy that makes Our Client such a unique and prestigious place to work. The leadership is quite distinguished: the CEO and Chief Market Analyst – regular guests on Fox Business News and CNBC – act as mentors and are available as resources to each Financial Advisor and Broker on a daily basis.
Earn a lucrative position as a Senior Financial Advisor or Broker with the respected and successful organization that is Our Client
- Our Client will provide all the tools necessary for advisors and brokers to succeed. The firm recently moved into a brand new, state-of-the-art, technologically-advanced 43,000 square foot facility, allowing considerable growth opportunity. Our Client maintains a unique business model for career advancement that has a proven track record.